STARBUCKS KAPE VINTA REUSABLE CUP PROMO
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The Starbucks Kape Vinta Reusable Cup Promotion will run from February 1 to 28, 2018.
- Promotion is valid in all Starbucks stores in the Philippines.
- To qualify, customer must purchase a minimum of ₱250 worth of any Starbucks product in a single-receipt.
- Starbucks Gift Certificates and Starbucks Card load/re-load are not qualified for this promotion.
- Each qualified single-receipt will be issued a Starbucks Reusable Cup Promo Coupon. The promo coupon will be printed along with each qualified transaction. Lost promo coupons will not be replaced.
one (1) single-receipt worth ₱250 minimum = one (1) Starbucks Reusable Cup Promo Coupon
- Customer must collect and surrender a total of five (5) Starbucks Reusable Cup Promo Coupons to redeem one (1) Starbucks Reusable Cup or one (1) Grande handcrafted beverage.
Five (5) Starbucks Reusable Cup Promo Coupons = one (1) Starbucks Reusable Cup or one (1) Grande handcrafted beverage
- Coupons must be dated within the promotion period to be valid.
- Splitting of transactions to meet the required number of qualified receipts and coupons will not be allowed.
- Faded coupons will not be accepted.
- Single-receipt bulk purchase of any qualified Starbucks product worth at least ₱2,500 will entitle the customer to one (1) Starbucks Reusable Cup or one (1) Grande handcrafted beverage. Customer must surrender the Starbucks Reusable Cup promo coupon.
- Any transaction with gross amount of at least ₱250 with any of the following discounts are qualified for this promotion even if net amount falls below Php250.
- This promotion cannot be combined with other discounts and promotions.
- The following coupons and discounts are disqualified for this promotion.
- Redemption period of the Starbucks Reusable Cup is from February 1 to April 28, 2018.
- In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of the establishment’s offered discount or the 20-percent discount provided herein, whichever is higher and more favorable.