1. The Starbucks Reusable Cup Promotion will run from July 31 to September 22, 2017.
2. Redemption period is until November 22, 2017.
3. Promotion is valid in all Starbucks stores in the Philippines.
4. To qualify, customer must purchase a minimum of ₱250 worth of any Starbucks product in a single-receipt.
5. Starbucks Gift Certificates and Starbucks Card load/re-load are not qualified for this promotion.
6. Each qualified single-receipt will be issued a Starbucks Reusable Cup Promo Coupon. The promo coupon will be printed along with each qualified transaction. Lost promo coupons will not be replaced.
one (1) single-receipt worth ₱250 minimum = one (1) Starbucks Reusable Cup Promo Coupon
7. Customer must collect and surrender a total of five (5) Starbucks Reusable Cup Promo Coupons to redeem one (1) Starbucks Reusable Cup or one (1) Grande handcrafted beverage.
Five (5) Starbucks Reusable Cup Promo Coupons = one (1) Starbucks Reusable Cup or one (1) Grande handcrafted beverage
8. Coupons must be dated within the promotion period to be valid.
9. Splitting of transactions to meet the required number of qualified receipts and coupons will not be allowed.
10. Faded coupons will not be accepted.
11. Single-receipt bulk purchase of any qualified Starbucks product worth at least ₱2,500 will entitle the customer to one (1) Starbucks Reusable Cup or one (1) Grande handcrafted beverage. Customer must surrender the Starbucks Reusable Cup promo coupon.
12. Should customers opt to redeem a Starbucks Reusable Cup, they may choose from the designs available at the store.
13. This promotion cannot be combined with other discounts and promotions.
14. Personal Cup/Tumbler ₱5 discount is qualified for this promotion.
15. The following coupons and discounts are disqualified for this promotion.
- Service Recovery Coupon
- Free Tall Beverage Coupon
- Customer Voice Redemption
- BPI Discount eCoupon
- Rustan Coffee Partner discount
- Rustan Group of Companies discount
- Starbucks Card Registration Treat
- Starbucks Card Beverage Treat Redemption
As approved by DTI-FTEB
Per DTI-FTEB Permit #8207 Series of 2017