Starbucks Christmas Traditions Promotion 2020
EXTENDED HOLIDAY PROMOTION ADVISORY
Read the stories behind the 2021 Starbucks Philippines Planners and Organizers.
Due to popular demand, we are happy to inform you that our Christmas Traditions promotion has been extended!
• All redemptions will be fulfilled, but additional shipments are delayed, related to the current challenges of the pandemic.
• Expect redemption stocks to arrive no later than February 28th, 2021.
• Variants will be limited to stocks available at time of redemption.
• Participation is optional, but we are happy to continue to provide stickers for redemption given the above conditions, until January 31, 2021.
• Please inform your barista if you wish to continue to join.
Thank you for your kind understanding and we're grateful for your continued participation.
EXTENSION AS APPROVED BY DTI FTEB
Permit No. FTEB-105179 Series of 2020
1. Promotion starts on November 3, 2020. Stickers may be collected starting November 3, 2020 until January 31, 2021 (“Promo Period”).
2. A customer can avail of the paper promo card with no purchase requirement from any Starbucks store in the Philippines.
3. A customer must accumulate a total of eighteen (18) stickers to redeem one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2021 Planner or Starbucks Coffee Organizer (“Reward”).
4. One (1) sticker is awarded for any Tall, Grande or Venti Starbucks® handcrafted beverage purchased in-store.
5. Every purchase of at least a Tall, Grande or Venti Starbucks handcrafted beverage using a Starbucks Card entitles a customer to one (1) sticker and its corresponding number of Stars. Starbucks® Rewards terms and conditions are available on www.starbucks.ph/card.
6. Stickers will be awarded with the receipt at the date and point of purchase only. A no promo card, no sticker, no extension policy will be strictly implemented across all stores. No stickers will be released to the customer once the transaction has ended.
7. Purchase made through third party online delivery providers and e-commerce websites will not earn a sticker.
8. A combination of up to two (2) paper promo cards will be allowed. Excess paper stickers for combined paper promo cards will be forfeited.
9. Combination of paper promo card and Mobile App E-Promo card to redeem a planner or organizer is not allowed.
10. The awarded paper sticker cannot be converted to an e-sticker throughout the promotion period. Similarly, an awarded e-sticker cannot be converted to a paper sticker.
11. Once eighteen (18) stickers are collected, the customer must surrender the Paper Promo Card/s to redeem a Reward.
12. Redemption of Reward will be from November 3, 2020 to March 31, 2021 at any Starbucks store in the Philippines.
13. Availability of a specific item, design or color is not guaranteed. Customer may choose from the available planner designs or travel organizer designs at the store at the time of redemption.
14. Once claimed, return or exchange of planner or organizer due to change of mind is strictly not allowed.
15. A single receipt in-store purchase of food and other retail items (combination of coffee kit, coffee traveler, merchandise, whole bean, Starbucks VIA® or Teavana®) worth at least P7,000 will entitle a customer to one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2021 Planner or Starbucks Coffee Organizer. Combination of receipts is strictly not allowed.
16. Purchase of gift certificates and Starbucks Card load/reload will not entitle the customer to a sticker or Reward.
17. The following transactions and discounts are qualified for this promotion.
• Senior Citizen discount
• PWD discount
• VAT Exempt
• Medal of Valor
• Solo Parent discount (Quezon City)
• Pink Card (Tagaytay City)
• Philippine Sports discount
• Personal Cup / Tumbler ₱5 discount
18. The following coupons and discounts are disqualified for this promotion.
• Service Recovery Coupon
• Free Tall Beverage Coupon
• Frappuccino Tumbler Coupon
• Customer Voice Redemption
• Rustan Coffee Partner discount
• Pinkberry discount
• Rustan Group of Companies discount
• Starbucks Rewards Free Beverage Redemption
19. Tampering with and/or transferring of paper stickers to obtain the required number of stickers will render all paper promo cards null and void.
20. Promo cards with stickers with visible damages will be accepted as long as security features are still intact.
ADDITIONAL MECHANICS FOR STARBUCKS REWARDS CUSTOMERS
1. A registered Starbucks Rewards customer can also participate by opting-in the promo and agreeing to the complete promo mechanics through the Starbucks Rewards website or Starbucks Philippines Mobile App.
2. Once customer is opted-in the promo, an e-promo card will be issued and can be viewed through the Starbucks Rewards website or Mobile App homepage. Once opted in, the customer cannot opt-out throughout the promotion period.
3. The customer is only eligible for an e-sticker for each purchase of any Tall, Grande or Venti Starbucks handcrafted beverage in store or through Mobile Order & Pay (MO&P) when the customer meets the following criteria:
a. Customer opted-in the promo AND;
b. Customer used a registered Starbucks Card or Mobile App to pay
3. The e-sticker will be awarded to the Starbucks Rewards account automatically once the purchase is final. Strictly no physical sticker will be awarded for MO&P order.
4. Customers who order via MO&P but have not opted-in via the Starbucks Rewards app/program or Starbucks Rewards website will not be able to get physical stickers.
5. If the customer uses multiple forms of payment in one transaction, such as registered Starbucks Card or Mobile App together with any of the following: Starbucks Card not registered to customer’s Starbucks Reward account, cash and/or credit card, the esticker will be awarded to the registered Starbucks Card as long as it is opted-in the promo. If the customer uses Starbucks Cards or Mobile App registered to multiple accounts in one transaction, the e-sticker will be awarded to the Starbucks Card or Mobile app last scanned/transacted in the register as long as it is opted-in the promo.
6. The awarded e-sticker cannot be converted to a paper sticker throughout the promotion period. Similarly, an awarded paper sticker cannot be converted to an e-sticker.
7. Every eighteen (18) e-stickers collected will automatically earn one (1) Reward voucher on the Starbucks Rewards account. A Reward voucher is equivalent to one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2021 Planner or Starbucks Coffee Organizer.
8. Combination of paper promo card and e-promo card to redeem a planner or organizer is not allowed.
9. A customer can collect multiple Reward vouchers within the Promo Period. The epromo card will contain all accumulated e-stickers and Rewards vouchers.
10. The customer can redeem a Reward by informing the Barista and scanning the registered Starbucks Card or Mobile App barcode. Screenshot or printout of the Mobile App barcode to redeem a Reward will not be accepted.
11. Stores that are offline will not be able to award e-stickers and process redemption of a Reward.
12. A store credit receipt will be issued in place of refunds. Voiding of an eligible purchase to which e-stickers were already added to the customer’s account will not result to deduction of previously added e-stickers. The store credit that will be issued as a way of returning funds are not eligible to earn e-stickers, and cannot be used to activate or reload a Starbucks Card.
13. Starbucks reserves the right to make necessary adjustments to and/or suspend the registered Starbucks Rewards account of the customer without prior notice if Starbucks reasonably discovers transaction/s found to be unauthorized, fraudulent or otherwise unlawful.
DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-105179 Series of 2020
In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen/PWD can avail of the promotional discount or senior citizen/PWD discount, whichever is higher.