STARBUCKS CHRISTMAS TRADITIONS PROMOTION 2019
1. Promotion starts on November 2, 2019. Stickers may be collected starting November 2, 2019 until January 6, 2020 (“Promo Period”).
2. A customer can avail of the paper promo card with no purchase requirement from any Starbucks store in the Philippines.
3. A customer must accumulate a total of eighteen (18) stickers to redeem one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks 2020 Planner or Starbucks Travel Organizer (“Reward”).
4. One (1) sticker is awarded for any Tall, Grande or Venti Starbucks® handcrafted beverage purchase.
5. Every purchase of at least a Tall, Grande or Venti Starbucks handcrafted beverage using a Starbucks Card entitles a customer to one (1) sticker and one (1) Beverage Star. Starbucks Card terms and conditions are available on www.starbucks.ph/card.
6. Stickers will be awarded with the receipt at the date and point of purchase only. A no promo card, no sticker, no extension policy will be strictly implemented across all stores. No stickers will be released to the customer once the transaction has ended.
7. Purchase made through Starbucks Delivery (delivery via GrabFood) will not earn a sticker for both the customer and delivery rider.
8. A combination of up to two (2) paper promo cards will be allowed. Excess paper stickers for combined paper promo cards will be forfeited.
9. Combination of paper promo card and Mobile App E-Promo card to redeem a planner or organizer is not allowed.
10. The awarded paper sticker cannot be converted to an e-sticker throughout the promotion period. Similarly, an awarded e-sticker cannot be converted to a paper sticker.
11. Once eighteen (18) stickers are collected, the customer must surrender the Paper Promo Card/s to redeem a Reward.
12. Redemption of Reward will be from November 2, 2019 to March 6, 2020 at any Starbucks store in the Philippines.
13. Availability of a specific item, design or color is not guaranteed. Customer may choose from the available planner designs or travel organizer designs at the store at the time of redemption.
14. Once claimed, return or exchange of planner or travel organizer due to change of mind is strictly not allowed.
15. A single receipt purchase of food and other retail items (combination of coffee kit, coffee traveler, merchandise, whole bean, Starbucks VIA® or Teavana®) worth at least P7,000 will entitle a customer to one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks 2020 Planner or Starbucks Travel Organizer. Combination of receipts is strictly not allowed.
16. Purchase of gift certificates and Starbucks Card load/reload will not entitle the customer to a sticker or Reward.
17. The following transactions and discounts are qualified for this promotion:
• Senior Citizen discount
• PWD discount
• VAT Exempt
• Medal of Valor
• Solo Parent discount (Quezon City)
• Pink Card (Tagaytay City)
• Philippine Sports discount
• Personal Cup / Tumbler ₱5 discount
18. The following coupons and discounts are disqualified for this promotion:
• Service Recovery Coupon
• Free Tall Beverage Coupon
• Coffee & Tea Tumbler Coupon
• Customer Voice Redemption
• Rustan Coffee Partner discount
• Pinkberry discount
• Rustan Group of Companies discount
• Starbucks Card Registration Treat
• Starbucks Card Beverage Treat Redemption
19. Tampering with and/or transferring of paper stickers to obtain the required number of stickers will render all paper promo cards null and void.
20. Damaged, worn-out and torn promo card with stickers will not be replaced and accepted.
STARBUCKS FOR A YEAR (Year 2019)
1. The Starbucks for a Year (referred to as “Promo”) will run from November 2, 2019 to January 6, 2020.
2. The Promo is open to all Starbucks Philippines customers.
3. Starbucks Philippines customers can earn a raffle entry by:
• Activating or reloading any Starbucks Card issued in the Philippines with at least ₱500 at any Starbucks store; AND
• Registering the Starbucks Card to a new or existing My Starbucks Rewards® account within the promo period.
Registration for New Member
• Go to www.starbucks.ph/card. Click on the JOIN NOW button.
• Input all mandatory details to register (Starbucks Card card number and security code, First Name, Last Name, Birthday, Gender, Province, City, Mobile No., E-mail address). Use the Starbucks Card card number and security code of the Starbucks Card. Click on the CONTINUE button.
• Verify the created account through the email sent by Starbucks Philippines in the registered email address.
• Submission is considered successful once he has successfully created and verified a My Starbucks Rewards® account.
Registration for Existing Member
• Go to www.starbucks.ph/card. Click on the SIGN IN button.
• Log-in to an existing My Starbucks Rewards® account.
• Add the Starbucks Card to the account using the Starbucks Card card number and security code.
• Submission is considered successful once he has successfully added the Starbucks Card to his My Starbucks Rewards® account.
4. There will be one (1) Draw Date with a total of twenty-two (22) winners per prize category (total of 66 winners for all categories) that will be chosen through an internal raffle. Prizes for each category will be as follows.
5. Subject to prior notice, Starbucks may credit free beverages to the winner’s My Starbucks Rewards® in any form other than Beverage Stars equivalent to the customer’s remaining prize with prior approval of DTI.
6. All winners have sixty (60) days to redeem the Beverage Stars once credited to his/her My Starbucks Rewards® account.
7. Raffle draw will happen on January 13, 2020, 4pm.
8. A DTI representative shall be present during the raffle draw, which will be held at 4/F Rustan Coffee Building, 14 Jupiter St. cor. Asteroid St., Bel Air 1, Makati City.
9. Prizes cannot be transferred or converted to cash.
10. A Starbucks Philippines customer can win only once. Non-winning entries will automatically be included in the next draw. In case a name is drawn more than once, he or she gets the prize of a higher value.
11. List of winners will be announced in Starbucks Philippines’ official Facebook page.
12. Winners will be notified through their registered e-mail address and phone call based on the customer’s contact details in Starbucks Philippines’ records.
13. The winner shall provide the following documents for confirmation purposes:
• 2 valid IDs
• Official e-mail from Starbucks Philippines Representative
14. The Beverage Stars will be credited to the winning My Starbucks Rewards® account following the schedules:
• Starbucks for a Week – all 84 Beverage Stars will be credited one time within 48 hours
• Starbucks for a Month – all 360 Beverage Stars will be credited one time within 48 hours
• Starbucks for a Year – First 360 Beverage stars will be credited within 48 hours. 360 stars will be credited every first day of the month for the succeeding 11 months to complete the total stars won.
15. Winners authorize Starbucks Philippines to disclose and publish their names, photos and other particulars determined by Starbucks Philippines to any person/s and in any mode or manner as Starbucks Philippines may deem appropriate in relation to the promotion.
16. The Starbucks for a Year mechanics are subject to the terms and conditions of Starbucks Philippines’ My Starbucks Rewards® Program. Full terms and conditions at www.starbucks.ph/card.
17. All employees of Rustan Coffee Corporation (Starbucks Philippines) and GHL Systems Philippines, Inc. including their relatives up to second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the promotion.
18. Starbucks Philippines reserves the right to disqualify any entries from –
• Duplicate account of a registered user
• Account is deactivated
• Eligible Starbucks Card is deactivated
• Eligible Starbucks Card was activated with less than the minimum load requirement
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-21139, Series of 2019