Starbucks® Coffee Education Bundles Promo
1. Selling period of the Coffee Education Bundles is from September 22 to November 2, 2020.
2. Our Coffee Education Bundles are available in 4 kinds. Each bundle contains: one (1) breware equipment, one (1) whole bean coffee from the selection per bundle, and one (1) access for the new Starbucks PH Coffee Hub online platform.
3. Details of the bundles are as follows:
5. Starbucks Reserve Mt. Kenya Baragwi is only available in Starbucks Reserve stores.
6. This offer is open to take-out and drive-through transactions.
7. There is no limit on the bundles that can be purchased.
8. This offer cannot be combined with other offers or promotions.
9. Purchases paid with a registered Starbucks Card will earn Stars.
10. Government mandated discounts, RGOC & RCOC discount are not applicable for this promo.
11. Valid in all Starbucks Philippines branches.
Per DTI-Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-104084, Series of 2020
How to Join the Starbucks PH Coffee Hub:
1. To register for the Starbucks PH Coffee Hub, kindly access bit.ly/StarbucksPHCoffeeHub.
2. Customer must input his/her name, contact number, e-mail address, and official receipt (O.R.) number of the transaction. The cellphone number must be registered on Viber.
3. Once verified, customer will be added to the Starbucks PH Coffee Hub within 24 hours.
• Every purchase of Frappuccino tumbler comes with ten (10) complimentary tall handcrafted Frappuccino blended beverage vouchers. Voucher is only valid for the following Frappuccino blended beverages in TALL size:
o White Mocha
o Coffee Jelly
o Caramel Coffee Jelly
o Java Chip
o Dark Mocha
o Triple Mocha
o Ultra Caramel
o Caramel Cream
o Chocolate Cream
o Chai Tea
o Green Tea Cream
o Strawberries & Cream
o White Chocolate
o Chocolate Chip Cream
o Red Velvet Cake Cream
• To redeem the complimentary beverage, Customer must present the voucher for his/her chosen beverage.
• There is no limit on beverage voucher redemption per customer, per day.
• Redeemed beverages will be served in to-go cups only.
• Customers may opt to add inclusions (i.e syrups, milk options) and upsize their complimentary beverage up to Grande size only. Subject to additional charge.
• Voucher must be surrendered to avail of the offer. Cannot be combined with other offers or promos. No cash value. Not valid if reproduced.
• Selling period of the Frappuccino tumbler is from August 18 to September 18, 2020.
• Redemption of beverage vouchers is from August 18 to November 18, 2020.
• Government mandated discounts, RGOC & RCOC discount are not applicable for this promo.
• Valid in all Starbucks Philippines branches.
Starbucks® Lucky Bag Promo
1. All Lucky Bags are priced at PHP 1,500.00. Lucky Bags may contain 2, 3, or 4 merchandise items (which will be packed in random), but all bundles will have an approximate retail value of PHP 3,000.00.
2. Selling period of the Lucky Bag is from October 1 to 31, 2020. Stocks may vary per store.
3. Customers cannot open a Lucky Bag on display. Once purchased and opened, customers cannot ask for replacement with another Lucky Bag due to change in preference.
4. No reservation of identified Lucky Bags for personal purchase or for customers.
5. This offer is open to dine-in, take-out and drive-through transactions. For drive-through transactions, Lucky Bag will be selected randomly by the store partner for the customer.
6. There is no limit to the number of bags that can be purchased.
7. Purchases paid with a registered Starbucks Card will earn Stars.
8. Government mandated discounts, RGOC & RCOC discount are not applicable for this promo.
9. Valid in all Starbucks Philippines branches.
Per DTI-Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-104119, Series of 2020